Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bailey, Holes

17 comments:

  1. I seen the movie, have you? If so, is it anything like the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the movie and read trhe book and if i have never read it before, then i would be sure to read yours because you gave a very good description about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good telling about the book. Did you like the book? I have seen the movie its pretty good and i havent read the book is it like the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what did you think about the stories about his grandfather and kissing kate barlow

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive never read this book only the movie. i wonder if the book is as good

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've read the book and scene the movie thye are both good with the same backgrounds. the movie use to be my favorite movie that i use to watch every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice job you did great

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a really good book and the movie is good 2 i hope u enjoyed it as much as i did

    ReplyDelete
  9. very explanatory I've read it before and seen the novie and i loved them both the novel is my favorite though it really thrlled me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have seen the movie but not the book

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen the movie but never raed the book Nice Job:))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that the book is interesting do you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have seen the movie its a great movie.the book is good to,what was your favorit part?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seen the movie and havent read the book but it sounds really interesting and who is your favorit charachter

    ReplyDelete
  15. i heard about this book but i haven't read it and nice job and how many character are there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. did good but work on reading it better

    ReplyDelete
  17. the book is just as good as the book to me!

    ReplyDelete