Hey Baylee I have to read this book. I Think it very sad. I have to clean but not all the time. I am not scared at all of my parents. I think it is a GREAT book. I am now happy that Dave Pelzer is safe and away from his mom. Kylie
i have read this book to. i would hate to be dave and go thru the abuse. yes it was very sad. wat a great book talk. also im would never be afraid of my parents.
A Child Called "It" is a very heart breaking, emotional, unbelieveable, out of the ordinary book. It's unimaginable some of things that David's mother thoght of verbaly and physically did to him. It makes you want to put a end to the abuse that chidren around the world are being treated like. Get up and put a end to Child Abuse.
jessica said... hey baylee, ths book is really sad i would hate to be dave pelzer and to have to be afraid of my parents and if you are the only one abusedthat is pretty bad
yeah i know i would hate to be dave also. and goin through being abused would be heartbreaking and mean. and i still cant belive someones parents would do that.
Hey Baylee
ReplyDeleteI have to read this book. I Think it very sad. I have to clean but not all the time. I am not scared at all of my parents. I think it is a GREAT book. I am now happy that Dave Pelzer is safe and away from his mom.
Kylie
i have read this book to. i would hate to be dave and go thru the abuse. yes it was very sad. wat a great book talk. also im would never be afraid of my parents.
ReplyDeleteA Child Called "It" is a very heart breaking, emotional, unbelieveable, out of the ordinary book. It's unimaginable some of things that David's mother thoght of verbaly and physically did to him. It makes you want to put a end to the abuse that chidren around the world are being treated like. Get up and put a end to Child Abuse.
ReplyDeletejessica said...
ReplyDeletehey baylee,
ths book is really sad i would hate to be dave pelzer and to have to be afraid of my parents and if you are the only one abusedthat is pretty bad
i would hate to be dave in this book and you did good on your book talk
ReplyDeletei would hate to be dave i would never take being abused
ReplyDeleteyeah i know i would hate to be dave also. and goin through being abused would be heartbreaking and mean. and i still cant belive someones parents would do that.
ReplyDelete