Ram Reading is a place for students at SE Polk to share and discuss what they have been reading.
You Gave A Lot Of Good Facts.Favorite Part?\Morgan
i liked it
Sounds great I have nothing bad to say about it. I think it was almost as close to perfect as you can get. You gave lots of details. Your class mate, Jake Evans
What do you like most about the book?Is the book funny at all through it?What was your favorite part about the book you read.
lol i read that book 2 it was good loldevin
I have never read the collectioon but my brother has and said that they are great sounds like something good to read
thank you for the comment jake
my favorit part of the book was when ray was turning against the friendthanks we tried our hardest to give a bunch of detailim glad you all like it
You Gave A Lot Of Good Facts.
ReplyDeleteFavorite Part?\
Morgan
i liked it
ReplyDeleteSounds great I have nothing bad to say about it. I think it was almost as close to perfect as you can get. You gave lots of details.
ReplyDeleteYour class mate,
Jake Evans
What do you like most about the book?
ReplyDeleteIs the book funny at all through it?
What was your favorite part about the book you read.
lol i read that book 2 it was good lol
ReplyDeletedevin
I have never read the collectioon but my brother has and said that they are great sounds like something good to read
ReplyDeletethank you for the comment jake
ReplyDeletemy favorit part of the book was when ray was turning against the friend
ReplyDeletethanks we tried our hardest to give a bunch of detail
im glad you all like it