Ram Reading is a place for students at SE Polk to share and discuss what they have been reading.
I think its pretty good.
heyy i have read this book before its really intresting!my favorit part was when they were at the fair all those times!what was yours!?!
Sounds like a good book.Jordan Krafka
I have read this book to and I love it to the book is very interesting to read but fun at the same time!
I liked it too! My favorite part was when they all snuck out of the house and they all whet to the carnival!
Thanks! It is a good book.
Yes I agree with you! It is a very interesting book!
thank you maybe you should actually read it when you have a chance
I think its pretty good.
ReplyDeleteheyy i have read this book before its really intresting!
ReplyDeletemy favorit part was when they were at the fair all those times!
what was yours!?!
Sounds like a good book.
ReplyDeleteJordan Krafka
I have read this book to and I love it to the book is very interesting to read but fun at the same time!
ReplyDeleteI liked it too! My favorite part was when they all snuck out of the house and they all whet to the carnival!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It is a good book.
ReplyDeleteYes I agree with you! It is a very interesting book!
ReplyDeletethank you maybe you should actually read it when you have a chance
ReplyDelete