Friday, March 27, 2009

Amanda Twilight

12 comments:

  1. This is a good book. Iread it in a week.Once I was done I wanted to read it again.



    Keegan Lorenz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds very interesting you just make me wana read it right now!!!
    In thee book what was thee most interesting part thee beginning or thee end???
    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was your favorite part? Whould you recommend? What is better the movie or the book?
    ~Baylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Was Your Favorite Part Of That Book?
    It Sounds Great!
    Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why is this your favorite book???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen the movie it was really good! What was your faveorite part. Mine was when she figures out that he's a vampire and he shows her all his powers and stuff. It would be awsome to be like that.
    ~Haylee!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldnt like this book but it looks like a good romance book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read this book. Just hearing about the discription you made makes me want to read it even more

    ReplyDelete
  9. u make the decription so detalied and makes me wanna read further into the book this is an really intresting novel and i look forward to finishing it

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, my name is charlee and i think that it was good and i think ill read it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i dont think i would like this book it is a romace and i like sports books and action books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi its me (amanda) the reason i chose this book was because it was so interesting and caught my eye i mean i wish that someone could love me as much as he loved bella but yes i would definently recamend this book to at least 12-any age but this was an awsome book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete