Ram Reading is a place for students at SE Polk to share and discuss what they have been reading.
i read this book and its really sad. I couldnt even imagine what my life would be like if i was abused. I feel really bad fro this kid.~Haylee!~
i really liked you guys did good on discribing..skylar
i like how you guys both described the book and the main character
i think that i mightread that book because it sounds really gooda lot of my friends said that it as a good bookyou guys did a great jobJackie Cullinan
Yeah i know it was sad. but he was tough and he stuck through it.~Morgan!~
Thanks. It was a good book and we had a lot to say about it
it was a really good book and described a lot
Thanks. We tried to describe it well.
I Would feel really bad to be in this situation. Everyone said that it was a great book, so I decided to read it. After I read it, I figured out how good the book turned out.
i read this book and its really sad. I couldnt even imagine what my life would be like if i was abused. I feel really bad fro this kid.
ReplyDelete~Haylee!~
i really liked you guys did good on discribing..
ReplyDeleteskylar
i like how you guys both described the book and the main character
ReplyDeletei think that i mightread that book because it sounds really good
ReplyDeletea lot of my friends said that it as a good book
you guys did a great job
Jackie Cullinan
Yeah i know it was sad. but he was tough and he stuck through it.
ReplyDelete~Morgan!~
Thanks. It was a good book and we had a lot to say about it
ReplyDeleteit was a really good book and described a lot
ReplyDeleteThanks. We tried to describe it well.
ReplyDeleteI Would feel really bad to be in this situation. Everyone said that it was a great book, so I decided to read it. After I read it, I figured out how good the book turned out.
ReplyDelete