Ram Reading is a place for students at SE Polk to share and discuss what they have been reading.
I have read this book and i really like this book. i liked the beginning and the end of your voice thread!-Erica
Ive read the book and I really like the ending how do you feel about the ending of the book?
to maddie and eric the ending was good. i was so glad she went to the dance with edward keep reading the books! and watch the moviebye
I have read this book and i really like this book. i liked the beginning and the end of your voice thread!
ReplyDelete-Erica
Ive read the book and I really like the ending how do you feel about the ending of the book?
ReplyDeleteto maddie and eric the ending was good. i was so glad she went to the dance with edward keep reading the books! and watch the movie
ReplyDeletebye