Ram Reading is a place for students at SE Polk to share and discuss what they have been reading.
I really like to watch this show on t.v.! The book is probably as good as the show!-Erica
Hey Kylie,I've seen the show on tv and its probly as heart worming as the book.
I love this book. I was so excited when I got this book. I read this book fast and I hate reading. If you want the book go to the Christin Book Store and it will be there. I hope you will read it and enjoy it.
I really like to watch this show on t.v.! The book is probably as good as the show!
ReplyDelete-Erica
Hey Kylie,
ReplyDeleteI've seen the show on tv and its probly as heart worming as the book.
I love this book. I was so excited when I got this book. I read this book fast and I hate reading. If you want the book go to the Christin Book Store and it will be there. I hope you will read it and enjoy it.
ReplyDelete