I've read the book before and it was really good. David is a very strong child who did survive through torture. I loved this book and if a movie were to come out I would be sure to watch it.
I've also read this book and i really liked it because it mskes me and more people that read it feel like we should be more graceful to ar parents that don't abuse us and are fead every day.
i liked the child called it because it is a very good book to read and even if u dont read much at all u will like this book my favorite part was when he gets saved like rescued from his mom it made me so happy i really liked this book i read this in two days.
what was your favorite part
ReplyDeleteRaini
I've read the book before and it was really good. David is a very strong child who did survive through torture. I loved this book and if a movie were to come out I would be sure to watch it.
ReplyDeleteI never read the book before but how they described it. It sounds like a book I might want to e\read.
ReplyDeleteJEFF PECK
I've also read this book and i really liked it because it mskes me and more people that read it feel like we should be more graceful to ar parents that don't abuse us and are fead every day.
ReplyDeleteTanner McConnell
this sounds like a very intersting book and sounds like something all kids our age would love 2 read
ReplyDeletewhat part of the book did you like most.
ReplyDeletewhy did you like the book A Child Called It?
It looks like a good book.What is your favorate part of the book?
ReplyDeletei loved that book a lot and i want to read it agian because the way you described it
ReplyDeletenice book talk
ReplyDeletei liked the child called it because it is a very good book to read and even if u dont read much at all u will like this book my favorite part was when he gets saved like rescued from his mom it made me so happy i really liked this book i read this in two days.
ReplyDelete