Ram Reading is a place for students at SE Polk to share and discuss what they have been reading.
What do you think about Sam Bowie getting picked before him?
I think he Monte did a real nice job on his vioce thread. He staid on the main topic and had real nice detail.Jeff Peck
Nice I liked it. I think it was great.
Why is michael Jordan your favorite basketball player
Your right i did know that he was known for his dunking!!! But that's really kewl because i don't think i can even jump 2 feet off the ground!!! Seriously... lol... What did you think was so great bout' this book??...Stuart, Sydney
michael jordan is my favorite basketball player because he can jump really high.
What do you think about Sam Bowie getting picked before him?
ReplyDeleteI think he Monte did a real nice job on his vioce thread. He staid on the main topic and had real nice detail.
ReplyDeleteJeff Peck
Nice I liked it. I think it was great.
ReplyDeleteWhy is michael Jordan your favorite basketball player
ReplyDeleteYour right i did know that he was known for his dunking!!! But that's really kewl because i don't think i can even jump 2 feet off the ground!!! Seriously... lol... What did you think was so great bout' this book??...Stuart, Sydney
ReplyDeletemichael jordan is my favorite basketball player because he can jump really high.
ReplyDelete