Ram Reading is a place for students at SE Polk to share and discuss what they have been reading.
I finished the Twilight series and loved it. Is there going to be another book? What do you think will happen in it?
Check out Edward's version of Twilight at http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.htmlGreat way to illustrate perspective from multiple character views.
I haven't read any Twilight books yet! I need to put these on my "immediate" reading list. Why do people think they are so good? Just curious.
I finished the Twilight series and loved it. Is there going to be another book? What do you think will happen in it?
ReplyDeleteCheck out Edward's version of Twilight at http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
ReplyDeleteGreat way to illustrate perspective from multiple character views.
I haven't read any Twilight books yet! I need to put these on my "immediate" reading list. Why do people think they are so good? Just curious.
ReplyDelete