Friday, March 27, 2009

sydney & Hannah, A Child Called It

12 comments:

  1. This book sounds sad but very good. What was your favorite part?
    ~Baylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is your favorite part of the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like how you guys shared two parts one was the mother and 1 was the son. i also like this book... so far out of all the books i've read this is my favorite. you guys did great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the book sounded good yet very upsettiing because of the abused chiled


    Brad Fane

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a good book and whats your favorate part in the whole series?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello,i have read this book too and i thought it was great! I thought it was like a roller coster

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good! What was your favortite part??

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is realy good i loved that book i read it too i loved how you were acting out the parts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have wanted to read this book for a really long time. What was your favorite part of the book

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is..... Well the truth is I don't really have a favorite part but it was very very sad in all of the parts that are climax... *Sydney S.*

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey everyone thank you for commenting ummmmmmmmmmmmmm my favoite part was when he got burnt on the stove or heated on it or whaTER THE MEAN MOTHER DID its been a while.......thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS!!! Everyone that commented ours I appricieste it if that's how you spell it... Lol Okay well thanks again!!! :]]

    Sydney

    ReplyDelete